The Festival of the Eternal Alliance was an event celebrating the Eternal Alliance's victory over the Eternal Empire after the Battle of Zakuul in 3630 BBY. The party was organized by High Imperator of Revelry Indo Zal, who spent the cost of a small fleet on the musicians Raz and the Ubo-Kings. During the festival, Zal gave a toast congratulating the Alliance Commander for the victory over the Empire.
After the party, Indo Zal redacted a letter to the Alliance Commander mentioning that the party had been his finest work, and that the galaxy would talk about it for generations. He also informed the Commander that he had exceeded the budget for the party, but the smuggler and con artist Gault Rennow assured him that he could get the rest of the money needed to cover the event.
Behind the scenes
The Festival of the Eternal Alliance was mentioned in an in-game letter in the 2016 digital expansion Knights of the Eternal Throne to BioWare's 2011 massively multiplayer online role-playing game, Star Wars: The Old Republic. The letter is made available when the player finishes the main storyline of Knights of the Eternal Throne.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne—Chapter IX: The Eternal Throne
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne—Uprisings
- According to Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne and Game Updates released in 2016 can be placed in 3630 BBY. , the events of
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne—A Coronation for the Ages! from Indo Zal