A fibercord whip was a projected length of fibercord, which used to ensnare an individual or item. A grappling hook was usually attached to the end.[source?] The Mandalorian used a fibercord whip to ensnare the leg of an escaping Quarren trawler during a battle on a fight in a bar on the ice planet Maldo Kreis in 9 ABY. Also that year, the Mandalorian also used the whip to climb alongside the side of a moving sandrcrawler during a skirmish with a Jawa tribe on Arvala-7.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 2: The Child"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 6: The Prisoner"