Fierfek (pronounced FEAR-fek) was a Huttese slang word that meant "hex" or "curse," but was commonly accepted to mean "poison" by non-Huttese-speaking races, most commonly Trandoshans. During the Clone Wars, it was adopted by clone commandos as a curse word. Boba Fett and Han Solo would later use it during the Second Galactic Civil War.
Examples of Use
- "Get the Fierfek off!"
- ―RC-1207 "Sev"
- "Worthless Trando Fierfek."
- ―RC-1140 "Fixer"
- "The Package"—Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 3
- "Orders"—Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 4
- The Clone Wars: Wild Space
- The Clone Wars: Wild Space audiobook
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (in game it acts as a cheat code that gives you full ammo on all your weapons and grenades)
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Taster's Choice: The Tale of Jabba's Chef (First appearance)
- Boba Fett: A Practical Man
- Legacy of the Force: Betrayal
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines
- Legacy of the Force: Exile
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse audiobook
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill audiobook