- "I heard it might be Fikzwaa. Natives are these little critters, height of your knee. Billions of 'em. Tossed out the Empire after Endor, right? But maybe someone came back, set up a base, and we've got to go destroy it."
- ―Agias Rikton, to Yrica Quell
Fikzwaa was an astronomical object that was home to a diminutive species whose population numbered multiple billion. It had been under the control of the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War, but the natives drove the Empire out following the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY.
In 5 ABY, the Empire's 204th Imperial Fighter Wing carried out a string of genocides against worlds that had not remained loyal to that government. Shortly after the devastation of the planet Fedovoi End, the 204th engineer Agias Rikton heard from other personnel that the next target was possibly Fikzwaa. When he discussed the possibility with the TIE pilot Lieutenant Yrica Quell, he speculated that a base might have been established on the celestial body after the Empire's presence there had ended.
Behind the scenes
- Victory's Price (First mentioned, simultaneous with Victory's Price audiobook)
- Victory's Price audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Victory's Price
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Victory's Price begins eleven months after the Battle of Endor, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY, and features the Battle of Jakku, which Galactic Atlas in turn places in 5 ABY. Since Before the Awakening establishes that Kes Dameron and Shara Bey moved to Yavin 4 around six months after the Battle of Endor and Galactic Atlas dates their move to 5 ABY, Victory's Price must therefore be set in 5 ABY. Furthermore, since the mention of the Fikzwaa in Victory's Price occurs prior to the Battle of Jakku, it must also have taken place that year.