Fire was a process in which a substance (a gas, for example), reacted with oxygen in the environment to give heat, light, and other reaction products like smoke. The Jedi used fire for ceremonial purposes; Qui-Gon Jinn was cremated during his funeral on Naboo, as was the armor of Darth Vader during his funeral on Endor. Vader had previously been burned alive by fire on the lava rivers of Mustafar. Clone flame troopers used flamethrowers against Geonosians during the Second Battle of Geonosis. First Order Flametroopers used D-93 Incinerator flamethrower to burn the village of Tuanul.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 14 (Databank A-Z: Dengar–Domino Squad; Helmets: In Pictures)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 16 (Highlights of the Saga: The Fall of the Jedi)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 17 (Helmets: In Pictures; Weapons & Uniforms: Sebulba and Rival Pilots)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 23 (Databank A-Z: Hassk Triplets–Holograms)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 24 (Highlights of the Saga: Duel to the Death)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 1 (Droid Directory: R2-series Astromech Droids, Part 1)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Helmets: Technology)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Cast"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Technology"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Practical"
- (Picture only)