The word Fireball might refer to:
Canon[edit | edit source]
- Fireball, an old starship that was given its name because of its tendency to burst into flames.
- Team Fireball, a racing team put together by Jarek Yeager.
Legends[edit | edit source]
- Fireball, a clone pilot who led Gold Squadron.
- Fireball Belch, a pyrokinetic Force power.
- Fireball (hoverbike), a model of personal hoverbike produced during the Cold War.
- Fireball missile package, mini-missiles produced by SoroSuub Corporation.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.