History[edit | edit source]
- "I have been unable to infiltrate the bunker, and therefore unable to hinder the Chirq Council's research into biological weapons. I request your assistance. Please invade this bunker, retrieve whatever data you can find on their biological weapon capabilities, and take down some of their chemists."
- ―Agent Waray, to a spacer
After the Battle of Yavin, the First Elite Council Bunker was one of the two bunkers that served as headquarters of the Chirq Council, along with the Second Elite Council Bunker. They were both located in isolated areas near the city of Doaba Guerfel and heavily defended. Four of the nine Chirq Council elite councilors were based in the First Elite Council Bunker, Rallyn Secura, Mathazar Zayet, Crale Forte and Atlan Dubreas, while the five others were based in the Second Elite Council Bunker. The First Elite Council Bunker was also used by Chirq Council chemists for the development of bioweapons.
Circa 1 ABY, the Corellian Security Force started an investigation against the Chirq Council following the increase of ryll traffic on Corellia. Captain Vitala Baize infiltrated a CorSec agent in Jzoro Quanera's Chirq Council cell in Doaba Guerfel. From Quanera's database, the CorSec obtained the identity of the nine elite councilors and the locations of their two secret headquarters. The Corsec first raided the First Second Elite Council Bunker. CorSec forces assaulted the buildings and eliminated most of the guards. Following orders from CorSec Agent Teniel Waray, the CorSec troops also collected data about the Chirq Council bioweapons and killed several chemists. They also found in the bunker the body of Vryim Raeth, an innocent man assassinated by the Council. The CorSec eventually killed half of the elite councilors in the depths of the bunker. After the death of all the other elite councilors during the subsequent CorSec assault on the Second Elite Council Bunker, the Chirq Council splintered.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The First Elite Council Bunker appeared in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. The First Elite Council Bunker was added to the game with the update named "Chapter 1: The Corellian Captives", published on June 8, 2006.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: The Elite Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Fighting Chirq Council Biological Warfare" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Seek Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Moving Up" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Find Cara Raeth's husband, Vryim" on Corellia