The First Order All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT) was a model of All Terrain Armored Transport walker manufactured by Kuat-Entralla Drive Yards and fielded by the First Order. The design was reminiscent of the AT-AT used by the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War. Two First Order AT-ATs were deployed alongside the larger All Terrain MegaCaliber Six during the Battle of Crait. The walker featured increased armor and a boarding ramp under its chin in place of the heavy laser cannons; instead, its primary cannons were mounted on the sides of its head.
- Age of Resistance - Kylo Ren 1
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 5
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Escape"
- Choose Your Destiny: A Finn & Poe Adventure
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge—Rise of the Resistance
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as First Order All Terrain Armored Transport)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
- (Picture only)