- "Let the walker do its job."
- ―Captain Phasma, referring to a First Order AT-ST
The First Order All Terrain Scout Transport (AT-ST) was a model of All Terrain Scout Transport walker manufactured by Kuat-Entralla Drive Yards and fielded by the First Order. Clad in next-generation reinforced composite armor, this updated design's improved gyroscopic systems made it more stable than preceding AT-ST models used by the Galactic Empire.
Although it was based on the Galactic Empire's AT-ST design, the First Order All Terrain Scout Transport possessed several modest updates. The scout walker's gyroscopic systems were improved, which stabilized its balance, and, because of new breakthroughs in lightweight materials, the AT-ST's armored shell was upgraded.
- "It will clear a path to the stronghold."
- ―Captain Phasma, on the role of an AT-ST during the attack on Demir
When the First Order attacked the planet Demir, the army deployed an AT-ST to clear a path to the Demirian stronghold. Once in position, Captain Phasma ordered for her stormtroopers to stop their advance so the walker could fulfill its purpose. However, the Demirians were able to take down the vehicle, forcing Phasma to employ a different plan.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance) (DLC)
- Age of Resistance - Captain Phasma 1
- Age of Resistance - Kylo Ren 1
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 4 (Appears in hologram)
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 5
- Choose Your Destiny: A Finn & Poe Adventure
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (Set: 75201 First Order AT-ST)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as First Order All Terrain Scout Transport)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – The Official Collector's Edition
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition