The Flash speeder was a lightweight repulsorlift landspeeder vehicle used by the Royal Guards of Naboo. They were normally used as quick and agile patrol craft, but could be used as combat vehicles when the need arose. A turret-mounted blaster cannon was seated on the rear spoiler.
During the Invasion of Naboo, Queen Padmé Amidala and Captain Panaka used Flash speeders and Gian heavy patrol speeders in their mission to liberate the capital city of Theed from the occupation of the Trade Federation. During the Clone Wars, Flash speeders were used by a group of bounty hunters hired by Count Dooku during an attempt to kidnap Chancellor Palpatine at the Festival of Light.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch – "Cornered"
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch – "Devil's Deal"
- Most Wanted (Mentioned only)
- Most Wanted audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Warhead"
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 54 (Helmets: Naboo Royal Guard)
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: The Official Collector's Edition (Indirect mention only)