The Flash speeder was a lightweight repulsorlift landspeeder vehicle used by the Royal Guards of Naboo. They were normally used as quick and agile patrol craft, but could be used as combat vehicles when the need arose. A turret-mounted blaster cannon was seated on the rear spoiler.
During the Invasion of Naboo, Queen Padmé Amidala and Captain Panaka used Flash speeders and Gian speeders in their mission to liberate the capital city of Theed from the occupation of the Trade Federation. During the Clone Wars, Flash speeders were used during an attempt to kidnap Chancellor Palpatine on Naboo.
In 2 BBY, the phoenix cell used Flash Speeders at their base on Atollon.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Most Wanted (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Warhead"
- ; image #10
- ; image #1