Fleek eels were a species of eel with gray skin, a defined dorsal ridge and a pink, fleshy opening to their buccal tunnel. They could be found in the oceans of the planet Corellia and were caught by the fishermen of Coronet City, where they were a staple of the city's fishmarkets.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
A fleek eel first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story, and was identified in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, written by Pablo Hidalgo. In Star Wars Legends, Fleek eels first appeared in the 1996 Shadows of the Empire novel written by Steve Perry.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Most Wanted (First identified as Fleek eel, simultaneous with Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- Bounty Hunters 1 (Mentioned only) (In flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Fleek eel, simultaneous with Most Wanted)
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills