- "Flag Lieutenant Edwig on behalf of Admiral Piett, Fleet Command [sic]'"
- ―Flag Lieutenant Edwig in a transmission
Fleet Command, also known as Imperial Navy High Command, was one of the command groups of the Imperial Starfleet. Around 4 ABY, senior members of the Fleet Command wanted to leak out to the Rebel Alliance that a large part of the Imperial Navy was assembling. Admiral Firmus Piett of Death Squadron was a member of the command.
Fleet Command was the best known and most important command unit under the Admiralty, and was respected even by its enemies. Fleet Command controlled the Imperial Navy's sub-capital and capital ships, and most Navy personnel, from the lowest members of the Navy to the Admiral of the Fleet, fell under the control of Fleet Command.
- Lost Stars (First appearance)
- Thrawn: Treason (Mentioned only) (First identified as Imperial Navy High Command)
- "The Sith of Datawork"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)