The Fleet Command referred to the command section of the Resistance fleet. During the attack on the Resistance fleet, the fleet command staff was redistributed among three ships. Vice Admiral Resdox took command of the Nebulon-C escort frigate Anodyne and Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo retained command of her ship, the Free Virgillia-class Bunkerbuster Ninka.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 2
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Fleet Command)
Notes and references
- The novel Bloodline reveals that Leia Organa formed the Resistance in 28 ABY. Therefore the Resistance command must have either been formed in or after the year 28 ABY.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the ending of The Force Awakens, placing it events in the same year.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections