- "My scouts have identified a Flesh Raider command base in the mountains. It's protected by an energy shield."
- ―Ranna Tao'Ven
During the Flesh Raider uprising of 3643 BBY, the native Flesh Raiders of the planet Tython had a command base in the Tythos Ridge mountains. The Twi'lek Pilgrims of the nearby Kalikori village located the base through scouting expeditions under the command of the village Scout Chief Moorint, and told the Jedi Order of the base's location as part of their alliance against the hostile natives. While Jedi Master Orgus Din gathered a strike force of Jedi to eliminate the camp, he sent his apprentice to take out the shield generator protecting the base.
Both assaults were successful, resulting in the destruction of both the shield generator and the base itself. During their attack, the Jedi discovered the location of many more Flesh Raider camps across the planet, and mobilized all available Jedi Knights, Masters, and even some apprentices to destroy the camps.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Flesh Raider command base is briefly mentioned in the BioWare MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic, in the Jedi Knight class mission "The Face of the Enemy". The player's master, Orgus Din, takes a strike team to eliminate the base while the player destroys the shield generator protecting the camp.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. The Prologue for each class immediately precedes Act I, and Act III for all classes begins with the start of the Galactic War, which Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places around 3640 BBY. Assuming that in-universe chronology of the Star Wars: The Old Republic events roughly aligns with the release of story content in real-life as with , the Act III Epilogue must take place near the end of 3640 BBY since it was the chronologically latest story of the The Old Republic base game, which was released toward the end of 2011. Therefore, assuming that The Old Republic takes place over the course of three years per the former of the two aforementioned swtor.com posts, Act I takes place near the end of 3643 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Face of the Enemy" on Tython
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Dark Temptations" on Tython