- «Mighty hunter! You killed terrible beasts from Hutta and beyond—and the beast master too!»
- ―Nem'ro congratulates the bounty hunter for slaying Fleshripper and the others
Fleshripper, known as the Unkillable, was a skinflayer owned by the Hutt crime lord Suudaa Nem'ro. The creature was kept in a pit within the Hutt's palace on the planet Nal Hutta, where it was cared for by the crime lord's beast master. In 3643 BBY, Nem'ro sent a bounty hunter to kill the supposedly treacherous beast master as part of a series of tests to prove that the hunter was worthy of Nem'ro's sponsorship in the Great Hunt competition.
Having been warned that the hunter was coming, the beast master prepared Fleshripper and several other creatures in cages around the pit, releasing them in waves once the bounty hunter arrived. As Nem'ro watched, the hunter killed two waves of creatures before the beast master released Fleshripper and two young vrblthers. The bounty hunter killed all three creatures and then the beast master himself, earning congratulations from Nem'ro. Fleshripper had brown skin and black eyes.
Behind the scenes
Fleshripper appeared as a non-optional enemy in "House Cleaning," a quest in the bounty hunter class campaign in the 2011 BioWare massively-multiplayer online roleplaying game, Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references
- The Prologue of Star Wars: The Old Republic occurs in 3643 BBY per the reasoning here. Fleshripper is killed on Nal Hutta during Star Wars: The Old Republic—Bounty Hunter Mission: "House Cleaning" on Nal Hutta, which takes place during the Prologue.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Bounty Hunter Mission: "House Cleaning" on Nal Hutta