Flight suits, also spelled as flightsuits or otherwise known as jumpsuits, were a type of outfit worn by pilots. They were worn in junction with flight helmets. Due to the dangerous nature of some piloting occupations, some starfighter pilots wore EVA suits. They came in different colors such as blue, green, and even red after the Fall of the Empire. Although the most common color was orange, being worn by Red, Green, and Gold Squadrons.
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 2 (Weapons & Uniforms: Bounty Hunters)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 9 (Helmets: In Pictures)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 10 (Helmets: In Pictures) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 13 (Helmets: In Pictures)
- The Last Jedi: Bomber Command
- Star Wars Resistance: Meet the Pilots
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- (Picture only)