- "A flimsiplast map. How quaint."
- ―Sinjir Rath Velus
Flimsiplast, sometimes shortened to flimsi, was a substance formed into flat thin sheets suitable for writing on. During the age of the Galactic Empire, flimsiplast was a more common physical writing medium than paper. Nonetheless, by the end of the Empire's reign, flimsiplast maps were regarded as a curiosity.
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel audiobook
- The Rebellion Begins (First appearance)
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks
- TIE Fighter 2
- Aftermath audiobook
- "The Perfect Weapon"
- Force Collector
- "The Ride"—Canto Bight
- Canto Bight audiobook