- "Ha! Caught the enemy on a caf break. Prison defenses might as well be made of flimsiplast."
Flimsiplast, often shortened to flimsi, flimsy, or sometimes plast, was one of the most popular media for the written word. The hair-thin sheets of acrylic medium were almost transparent and were sometimes collected into hardbound books. Flimsiplast was also used for printing hard-copies of computer files. Flimsi could also be used to make such items as disposable gowns in hospitals.
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare