- "Neeku, you are one funny son of a sleemo."
- ―Flix to Neeku Vozo
Flix and his Chadra-Fan friend Orka ran the Office of Acquisitions, which supplied starship parts on the Colossus platform. They were assisted by a DUM-series pit droid named GL-N. Flix was the one in charge of the administrative side of their common business.
During the New Republic era, Flix and Orka were visited by the Resistance spy and "mechanic" Kazuda Xiono, who had unwittingly found himself competing with Ace Squadron pilot Torra Doza. Xiono was looking for spareparts for the racer Fireball. Flix initially did not take Xiono seriously until his fellow mechanic and friend Neeku Vozo produced an acquisition order. Since Xiono lacked the funds to pay for the starship parts, Flix agreed to wage a hundred credits on the Fireball. Orka agreed to give Xiono spareparts if her could obtain a gorg for them for lunch. By the time Xiono arrived, Flix and Orka were already having their lunch. Nevertheless, they gave them three boxes of old spareparts.
Kaz's second visitEdit
Flix and Orka were later present at their shop when Kaz visited to purchase a CX-19 compressor. While Kaz was purchasing the compressor, Flix took an interest in Kaz's lucky trophy but the youth refused to part with his prize, which he had won during a space race. Shortly later, another of Jarek Yeager's employees Tam Ryvora entered the store and chastised Xiono for running behind schedule. Later that day, the Colossus was raided by the Quarren pirate Kragan Gorr's Warbird gang.
The tri-tracker chipEdit
While searching for a CoMar Tri-Tracker chip to install on the Colossus' anti-aircraft defense system, Kaz and BB-8 visited the Office of Acquisitions. After Orka claimed that they had the tri-tracker chips along with hyperdrive cores and kyber crystals, Flix revealed that Orka was bluffing. Flix then advised Xiono to seek the scavengers before laughing at Orka's remark about them having kyber crystals. Xiono managed to obtain a tri-tracker chip from the undercover pirate Synara San. Team Fireball managed to repair the anti-aircraft defense but not before a second pirate raid on the Colossus.
Personality and traitsEdit
Flix had white fur and black eyes. Flix liked to claim that his father was part Gungan, a claim that Orka found implausible. While Orka was more of a joker, Flix appeared to be the more serious of the two.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Flix and Orka just happened to be on a page together, next to each other on a lineup. When (Dave) Filoni saw them together he was like, 'Those are our acquisitions guys. Don't change anything about it. That's them.'"
- ―Amy Beth Christenson
Flix is a character created and developed for Star Wars Resistance. He is voiced by Jim Rash. The first time Rash saw the character, he believed Flix was a porg, a species first introduced in Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi. The character was designed by Amy Beth Christenson, based on Ralph McQuarrie's early concept sketches for the Ewoks.
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Triple Dark"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Synara's Score"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Platform Classic"
- Star Wars Resistance – "When Thieves Drop By"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Treasure Chest"
- Star Wars Resistance – "GL-N"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Bucket's Quest"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Unmotivated"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Dangerous Business"
- Star Wars Resistance – "No Escape: Part 1"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "The Triple Dark"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars Resistance – "Synara's Score"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "Dangerous Business"
- ↑ Star Wars Is BACK…. On TV with Star Wars Resistance!. Jedinews.co.uk. Retrieved on October 2, 2018.