The Krath and Mandalorians raided the Shipyards to acquire a fleet with which to attack Coruscant. Darth Malak and Revan later stole a fleet from the Shipyards when they broke away from the Republic and formed a new Sith Empire.
Millennia later, after the Republic Navy and the Republic Army were disbanded, the shipyards were sold to the Techno Union. The Separatists built the Bulwark Fleet at Foerost during the Clone Wars to break the Republic siege of the world and attack the Core Worlds.
- Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi - Dark Lords of the Sith (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 1: Edge of the Whirlwind
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 2: The Battle of Coruscant
- Knights of the Old Republic 49: Demon, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 2"—Star Wars Insider 27 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Byss and the Deep Core
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas