- "One of the droid control programs has been stolen by the pitiful Naboo."
- ―Viceroy Nute Gunray
Force Command Two was a unit in the Royal Naboo Security Forces, loyal to the Royal House of the planet Naboo. In 32 BBY, Naboo was invaded by the Trade Federation and its Droid Army. Shortly after the company's landing, three troopers of Force Command Two fought two B1-Series battle droids and stole one of five droid control programs that had been sent to Naboo to keep the Federation army active. The program was taken to a research station near the city Harte Secur, where it was used to deactivate a portion of the Droid Army commanded by the battle droid OOM-14. Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray ordered the droid OOM-9 to recover the program, an objective he soon completed.
Behind the scenes
- "FORCE COMMAND TWO
STATUS: CAPTURE NOW"
- ―Transliteration of Aurebesh text identifying Force Command Two
The Naboo theft of the droid control program was first mentioned in the Prima Games strategy guide for the 2001 LucasArts video game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. In the game, the perpetrators were identifed as Force Command Two via Aurebesh text in the cutscene of the second level of the Trade Federation campaign, entitled "Behind the lines."
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Prima's Official Strategy Guide (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)