Force Enlightenment was a passive/supplementary light side Force power. The most well-known Jedi who used this power frequently was Meetra Surik, who learned it after a significant conversation with Jedi Masters Vrook Lamar, Kavar, and Zez-Kai Ell.
When activated, this power took the Force powers a Jedi was most skilled in, pushing them to the highest degree that the Jedi had previously mastered during his or her routine training. The affected powers that the Jedi Exile used to enlight were Force speed, Force Defend (Force Armor or Force Shield), and Force valor. The end result was an "enlightened" Jedi, having unlocked and harnessed fully their ability in that technique.
Behind the scenes
If the Jedi Exile follows the non-canon dark side, she learns Force Crush instead of Force Enlightenment.
- The Old Republic: Revan (Mentioned only)
- The Old Republic: Revan audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (First appearance)
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Nightsister's Revenge (Card: Force Enlightenment) (backup link)