Force Orb was a Force power which served as an attack. Through the manifestion of the force an Orb was created of pure Force energy that obstructed the surrounding environment. Under normal circumstances, it only worked underwater.
During the Battle of Mon Cala, Kit Fisto and Anakin Skywalker attempted to use this power to make a makeshift air helmet for Padmé Amidala to breathe when Riff Tamson broke her helmet spitefully with his jaws. They succeeded, but Jar Jar Binks's Gungan saliva proved a more effective seal.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 5" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars: Planetary Forces
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Prisoners"
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (First identified as Force Orb)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 1 (Kit Fisto article)