Force Stasis was an ability of the Force to forcibly restrain and immobilize people or to halt objects headed in a Force-user's direction. The most skilled or powerful of users could even exert this paralysizing grip on non-material objects, such as blaster bolts.
During the attack on Tuanul, Kylo Ren utilized this ability to hold off a blaster bolt headed in his direction long enough for him to talk to Poe Dameron, and then released it after moving out of the way. Later, during the Battle of Takodana, Ren utilized this ability to capture Rey, shortly before forcing her to fall unconscious.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 20: Fortress Vader, Part II
- Star Wars Rebels – "Jedi Night"
- Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series – Episode II
- Age of Resistance - Supreme Leader Snoke 1
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Indirect mention only)
- Poe Dameron 26: The Awakening, Part I (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Destiny – Two-Player Game (Card: ) (First identified as Force Stasis)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition