The insane Jedi Master Joruus C'baoth used this power while on board Grand Admiral Thrawn's command ship, the Chimaera. C'baoth usually startled Gilad Pellaeon, the captain of the ship, as he entered the bridge bellowing Thrawn's name.
Ithorian Jedi were capable of using this power as well, amplifying their voices to immense proportions to destroy obstructions. The Ithorian Jedi Roron Corobb was one who used this technique in combat during the Clone Wars. He used it against General Grievous while protecting Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void
- The Old Republic: Deceived
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two
- Darth Plagueis
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 24"
- Heir to the Empire (First appearance)
- Dark Force Rising
- The Last Command
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss
- Fate of the Jedi: Backlash
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse