A Force crystal was a powerful Force-sensitive object.
It is unknown what the full properties of these crystals were, whether they focused a Force-users connection to use the Force or augmented their Force powers. Force Crystals could also power certain weapons.
In one case, a Homanan known as Nana was able to switch her mind into the body of a Noolan technician called Otolia Ratiuv when her original body was destroyed in an explosion thanks to the presence of one of these crystals.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the cancelled and non-canon Alien Exodus the Varlians have in their possession a Force crystal, which the emperor Kaxa uses to move the planet Forhilnor through slave labor in the quarry. Cosmo Hender and other slaves steal the Force crystal from the palace; using it to move the Bloodstars aside. The crystal is destroyed for the strain of using the Force what makes Cosmo grow old and die, due to being unknown to be substantiated by the power of the crystal
- Jedi Academy: Return of the Padawan (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- "The New Rogues Gallery: Unsung Heroes of the Rebellion"—Polyhedron 59''
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Card: Force Crystal)