Among the most basic of telekinetic abilities, Force push was used to repel objects, moving them away from the user. It could be used to varying degrees, from simply pressing against or softly moving targets away from the user, to shoving and staggering them, to knocking them backwards or to the ground, to sending them flying through the air, potentially causing serious injury or even death.
At more powerful levels, Force push could manifest as a telekinetic impulse created with the Force, generating a concussive burst of pressurized air akin to an explosive force from the user's body that impacts against the target like a projectile. Depending on the power and skill of the user, stronger applications of this ability could be capable of shattering stone or blasting heavy steel doors. The greater the user's telekinetic aptitude, the larger the pressure differential, and thus the stronger the effect and the heavier the target. With practice, a skilled Force user could increase the range and arc of the blast without lowering the average kinetic energy, creating a blanketing wave instead of a focused pulse. Savage Opress and Darth Vader could do such a thing.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Duel of Destiny"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Return of the Return of the Jedi"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- Star Wars Rebels: Fight the Empire
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Power!
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 51 (Highlights of the Saga: Duel on Stygeon Prime)
- Star Wars: Legion – Core Set (Card: ) (Reissued in Clone Wars Core Set, Upgrade Card Pack)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Destiny – Covert Missions (Card: )
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Practical"