Force push was a telekinetic ability of the Force that was used in an offensive or defensive manner. It could be used to varying degrees, from simply nudging or softly moving targets away from the user, to shoving and knocking them back, to sending them flying through the air, potentially causing serious injury or even death. This power was employed by both the Jedi and the Sith.
It could be used in a 'wave' like fashion to knock back all surrounding opponents in the vicinity. The 'wave' could send opponents flying depending on the power used. This variant could cause various levels of injuries or even death if caught in the radius. Savage Opress, Pong Krell and Darth Vader were known to have used this variant.[source?]
- Star Wars Rebels: Fight the Empire
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Power!
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi