Force push was a telekinetic ability of the Force that was used in an offensive or defensive manner. It could be used to varying degrees, from simply nudging or softly moving targets away from the user, to shoving and staggering them, to knocking them backwards or to the ground, to sending them flying through the air, potentially causing serious injury or even death. This power was employed by both the Jedi and the Sith.
- Star Wars Rebels: Fight the Empire
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Power!
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Destiny – Covert Missions (Card: )
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Practical"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Rise of the Old Masters"
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Carnage of Krell"
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2