Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures: Volume 2 is the second chapter book of the Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures series based on the animated micro-series Star Wars: Forces of Destiny, which adapt select episodes of the animated micro-series, while adding scenes and dialogue not originally present. It was published by Disney–Lucasfilm Press on October 3, 2017.
Based on the all-new animated micro-series spotlighting some of Star Wars' greatest heroes! Three exciting adventures featuring rebel leader Princess Leia, Rogue One's Jyn Erso, and Jedi apprentice Ahsoka Tano! Includes introductions by Maz Kanata and art from the series.
- ISBN 9781368011204; October 3, 2017; Disney–Lucasfilm Press; US paperback
- ISBN 9781368013253; October 3, 2017; Disney–Lucasfilm Press; US eBook
- ISBN 9781760501655; November 1, 2017; Hardie Grant Publishing; Australian paperback
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of "ARC Troopers" in 21 BBY and The Star Wars Book places the events of "Heroes on Both Sides" to twenty-one years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that A New Hope begins in 0 BBY, the events of this episode must have occurred in 21 BBY. As "The Padawan Path" takes place between these two episodes, the chapter must take place in 21 BBY.
- "Beasts of Echo Base" takes place after the construction of Echo Base but before the Rebel Alliance evacuated Hoth during the Battle of Hoth. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates both of these events to 3 ABY, meaning that "Beasts of Echo Base" must take place in the same year.
- "The Stranger" takes place prior to Jyn Erso's death in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, but after Saw Gerrera left her during the Mission to Tamsye Prime. Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide dates the Mission to Tamsye Prime five years before Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. Therefore Jyn Erso died in 0 BBY, the Mission to Tamsye Prime took place in 5 BBY, and "The Stranger" takes place some time between these two years.