- "At the Flesh Raider command base, I found coordinates to a number of secret camps—too many to send only Jedi Masters. One base is in the ruins of Upper Kaleth. That patrol you fought earlier was based there. Now's your chance to finish them off."
- ―Orgus Din
The Forsaken Den was a cave within the ruins of the Je'daii temple-city of Kaleth on the planet Tython. The cave contained the ruins of a meditation shrine, and it was used as a base by the native Flesh Raiders during their uprising in 3643 BBY. During the uprising, a Selkath Jedi named Laotah tried to investigate activity in the area, but was mortally wounded by the Force-sensitive natives in the cave. However, the apprentice of Jedi Master Orgus Din was sent to eliminate the base, and defeated the Flesh Raiders within.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Dark Temptations" on Tython
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of the Prologue and Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. places