- "Running low on bacta, sir. Okay on analgesics for the time being."
- ―Clone Sergeant Coric, reporting the resources available to the aid station to Clone Captain CT-7567 "Rex"
Located on the Outer Rim planet Christophsis's capital, Chaleydonia, the forward aid station was situated inside a colonnaded doorway in a building near the Galactic Republic's perimeter during the Battle of Christophsis. The aid depot was equipped with a number of medical supplies, as well as scattered crates for injured clone troopers to sit on as they were operated upon.
The aid station was used during the Battle of Christophsis by the Grand Army of the Republic's 501st Legion in 22 BBY. Clone Sergeant Coric provided medical services to clone trooper Ged after the trooper was injured while defending the Republic's perimeter during a Separatist attack. After the counterattack, Coric reported to Clone Captain CT-7567 "Rex" that the station was running low on bacta supplies, but was well stocked in pain killers. Additionally, Rex used the station to give him a respite as he cut his hair.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novelization (First appearance, simultaneous with Star Wars: The Clone Wars audiobook)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Star Wars: The Clone Wars novelization)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Essential Reader's Companion dates both the Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones novelization, which depicts the debut of the Grand Army of the Republic in the Clone Wars, and the Star Wars: The Clone Wars novelization, in which the forward aid station appears, to 22 BBY. Since the latter work depicts the forward aid station as a structure of the Grand Army of the Republic used during the Clone Wars, it must have also been constructed in that year.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novelization