- "Sistros, one of the four ancient philosophers of Dwartii. I keep it for sentimental value."
- ―Emperor Palpatine, on his statue of Sistros
The Four Sages of Dwartii—Sistros Nevet, Braata Danlos, Faya Rodemos, and Yanjon Zelmar—were a group of contentious philosophers and lawgivers from the early days of the modern Galactic Republic, who had great influence on its early constitution. At some point, when the Sith dominated the galaxy, a number of statues representing the Four Sages were made. Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine kept bronzium statues of the Four Sages in his office and chambers on the planet Coruscant. Vice Chair Mas Amedda had a statue of Sistros on the top of his Speaker's staff. When Palpatine became Galactic Emperor during the aftermath of the Clone Wars, he moved his base of operations to the former Jedi Temple, which he refashioned as the Imperial Palace, and took his statue of Sistros with him. By 34 ABY, statuettes of the Four Sages of Dwartii could be found in Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities, one of the many stores in Black Spire Outpost on Batuu.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "A Hero Discovered" (Statue only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Crossing Paths" (Statue only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Trouble on Tibalt" (Statue only)
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant" (Statue only) (In flashback(s))