- "This might be the entire Rebellion right here."
- ―Lando Calrissian
The Fourth Division was a cell of the Rebel Alliance fleet operational after the Battle of Hoth. The Fourth Division attempted to group at Rendezvous Point Delta-Three, but were tracked by the Galactic Empire when they attempted to contact the Eighth Division, and were blockaded against a star, preventing their escape. The Millennium Falcon arrived at the rendezvous point and managed to break the blockade enough for the surviving ships of the Fourth Division to escape.
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Clash on Cloud City"
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- Captured on Cloud City
- Star Wars 1 (First identified as Fourth Division)
- Star Wars 2
- Star Wars 4 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 6
- Star Wars 8
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 5 (Droid Directory: 2-1B-series Medical Droids, Part 1) (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Star Wars 1
- ↑ Star Wars 1 states that the Fourth Division was one of many cells created after the Alliance Fleet scattered following the Battle of Hoth, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 3 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars 6
- ↑ Star Wars 2