- "This might be the entire Rebellion right here."
- ―Lando Calrissian
The Fourth Division was a cell of the Rebel Alliance fleet operational after the Battle of Hoth. The Fourth Division attempted to group at Rendezvous Point Delta-Three, but were tracked by the Galactic Empire when they attempted to contact the Eighth Division, and were blockaded against a star, preventing their escape and resulting in the loss of one ship, the Tyvarex, to heavy fire. The Millennium Falcon arrived at the rendezvous point and managed to break the blockade enough for the surviving ships of the Fourth Division to escape.
The Fourth Division was composed of at least three EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigates, including the Redemption and the Tyvarex, at least four CR90 corvettes, at least two GR-75 medium transports and multiple X-wing, Y-wing and A-wing starfighters.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Clash on Cloud City"
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- Captured on Cloud City
- "Right-Hand Man"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars 1 (First identified as Fourth Division)
- Star Wars 2
- Star Wars 4 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 6
- Star Wars 7
- Star Wars 8
- Star Wars 9
- Star Wars 10
- Star Wars 11
- Star Wars 12
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 5 (Droid Directory: 2-1B-series Medical Droids, Part 1) (Picture only)