Fozec was one of the many Human guards kept around Jabba's Palace. Unlike the others, Fozec was a spy planted by the Galactic Empire, assigned to keep tabs on Jabba's illicit activities for the Imperial Security Bureau. He secretly hoped to defect from the ISB in order to pursue more lucrative opportunities in the galactic underworld.
In 4 ABY, Fozec was present in Jabba's Palace when the Heroes of Yavin arrived in an attempt to rescue the Hutt's prisoner Han Solo. Those events led to Jabba sentencing Solo and a couple of the others to death at the Great Pit of Carkoon, and Fozec was among Jabba's associates who accompanied the Hutt on his luxury sail barge, the Khetanna, in order to witness the executions. However, the captives ended up fighting back against Jabba's forces and destroying the sail barge.
Fozec wore elements of Tantel armor.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Limited (Card: Fozec)
- "Who's Who in Jabba's Palace"—Star Wars Insider 60
- Scum and Villainy (Picture only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia