- "The Frangawl ruled Bardotta with an iron hand for most of its early history. They were warriors. Some would call them barbarians, but in fact they were men and women of spirit."
The Frangawl Cult, also known as the Frangawl clan, was a cult from Bardotta dedicated to the worship of Malmourral, the Bardottan demon of war. Once banished by the Dagoyan Order, they foresaw a time when those masters would disappear. During the Clone Wars, they captured the planet's Queen Julia in attempt to fulfill their prophecy. They revered the witch Talzin as the Great Mother.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part I" (First appearance) (As Frangawl clan)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part II"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 29 (Databank A-Z: Jelucan–Lord Junn)
- The Star Wars Book
- ; images #23-28 (of 29)
- (First identified as Frangawl Cult)