- "My old friend Freerago used to run a satellite diner that orbited Hosnian Prime. To be honest, the frangella pie that the place served was only just passable, but somehow his kitchen droids managed to cook up the best plate of fritzle fries anywhere in the galaxy."
- ―Strono Tuggs, The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
Frangella pie was served at Freerago's Satellite Diner and Motel, a satellite diner that orbited the planet Hosnian Prime. The dish was edible by both humans and Artiodacs. In 7 ABY, Ruas Fastent, an Imperial admiral, ordered frangella pie with cabbage, noting that there was a reason for requesting the two foods together. After the pie failed to arrive, he complained about the tardiness to a waitress at the diner, who explained that she had already checked with the kitchen droids several times, but to no avail.
In 34 ABY, Artiodac chef Strono Tuggs voiced his opinion on the diner's frangella pie in his The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook; he felt that the pie was merely passable, which made the establishment's Fritzle Fries being of high quality to be a surprise.
Behind the scenes
- Last Shot (First mentioned, simultaneous with Last Shot audiobook)
- Last Shot audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Last Shot
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates Lando Calrissian and Han Solo's hunt for Fyzen Gor, as seen in Last Shot, to twenty-seven years before the Hosnian Cataclysm. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Hosnian Cataclysm to 34 ABY, the events of Last Shot must have taken place in 7 ABY.
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook establishes that the in-universe book was published at the same time as when the First Order was searching for the Resistance base on Batuu. As that search occurs in Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire, which is set in 34 ABY according to the reasoning here, the cookbook must have been published in 34 ABY.