- "We'll have to bring her in manually. Follow my signal."
- ―Freya Fenris
Freya Fenris was a skilled racing pilot from Yir Tangee and, by 34 ABY, her skills had earned her a place among the Ace Squadron of the Colossus platform on the ocean planet Castilon, flying her ship, the Red Ace. Besides racing, Fenris and her fellow Aces defended the platform from pirate attacks and also escorted convoys.
Defending the ColossusEdit
When Kragan Gorr's Warbird gang attacked the station, she led fellow Aces Torra Doza, Hype Fazon and Bo Keevil in fighting off the pirates. They fought well, despite being outnumbered. When the pirates retreated, Fenris attributed the victory to the Aces' skill, although Doza had doubts, suspecting another factor. Unbeknownst to both women, Doza was correct, as Kazuda Xiono, a Resistance spy recently sent to the Colossus, had covertly aided the pilots by broadcasting feedback over the pirates' communications channel.
First Order emissariesEdit
Some time later, she led Keevil and Griff Halloran in escorting in a fuel freighter while the Colossus was under a power outage. This freighter was carrying a First Order delegation led by Major Elrik Vonreg, who had come to discuss a First Order protection offer with Captain Imanuel Doza, the ruler of the Colossus. Unknown to everyone, the First Order was behind the pirate attacks on the Colossus.
The second pirate raidEdit
While Fenris and her fellow Aces were escorting a fuel shipment, the Warbirds launched a second raid on the Colossus. Though the pirates were rebuffed by Team Fireball and the undercover pirate Synara San, the pirate raid led Captain Doza to reconsider the First Order's "protection offer."
The Platform ClassicEdit
Fenris and her fellow Aces took part in the Platform Classic against galactic racing champion Marcus Speedstar and his estranged older brother Jarek Yeager. After Griff's racer crashed into the sea, Fenris was able to move up fifth place. Ultimately Yeager allowed Speedstar to win the race so that Speedstar could pay a ransom freeing his friend Oplock from the Guavian Death Gang.
Xiono's undercover missionEdit
Prior to a visit by First Order Commander Pyre, Fenris and Griff covered Torra Doza's patrol shift since her father Captain Doza wanted to keep her safe for the duration of the visit. Later, Fenris was socializing with the other Aces at the Aces' Lounge in Doza Tower when Torra entered with her mechanic friend Xiono. Unknown to everyone, Xiono was an undercover Resistance spy who was spying on Captain Doza's dealings with the First Order.
Later, Freya and her fellow Aces took part in a race. Though Torra initially had the lead, she burned up all her booster fuel too early, allowing Hype to take the lead.
Fenris later accompanied her fellow Aces on a mission to escort an incoming shipment. When the ship was unable to slow down due to damage from a pirate attack, the Aces under Hype's leadership worked together to slow down the ship's descent.
During the Bibo incident, Freya Fenris and her fellow Aces flew their racers in the defense of the Colossus against Bibo's mother, a rokkna sea monster. Despite being helped by Kaz, the Aces were unable to drive away the sea monster. When Freya reported their cannons were not working, Kaz's friend Neeku Vozo managed to convince the Aces to hold their fire. Neeku managed to bring an end to the siege by returning Bibo to its mother.
Kidnapping of Torra DozaEdit
Following the kidnapping of their fellow Ace Torra Doza, Freya and her fellow pilots were dispatched in pursuit of her pirate kidnappers. Torra was rescued by Major Elrik Vonreg, who convinced Captain Pyre to accept First Order protection.
Personality and traitsEdit
Skills and abilitiesEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- (First pictured)
- Star Wars Resistance: Meet the Pilots
- Star Wars: Card Trader (Card: Freya Fenris)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance executive producers stated at a Lucasfilm press event that the show's first season began six months before Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which took place in 34 ABY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas and ended during the events of the film itself. Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition established the show's premiere took place after the Mission to Megalox Beta. Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious dated that mission to 8011 C.R.C., the equivalent of 34 ABY in another dating system. This means the entirety of Star Wars Resistance's first season, including "The Recruit," takes place in 34 ABY.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars Resistance – "The High Tower"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars Resistance – "The Triple Dark"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "Synara's Score"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "The Platform Classic"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "Secrets and Holograms"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "The Need for Speed"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "Sixty Seconds to Destruction"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "Bibo"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "The Doza Dilemma"
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2