Fried Endorian Tip-Yip was a dish centered on the meat of Endor's Tip-yip. It was available at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Black Spire Outpost, and could be consumed by Artiodacs, Togrutas, and humans.
Behind the scenesEdit
Fried Endorian Tip-Yip was first made available to guests in the restaurant Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, a themed attraction that opened at Disneyland Park on May 31, 2019. The menu's description reads, "Crispy chicken, roasted vegetable potato mash, herb gravy."
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire audiobook
- A Crash of Fate
- A Crash of Fate audiobook
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (First appearance)
- "Launchpad"—Star Wars Insider 189
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
- Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu (as Endorian Fried Chicken)