- "It's not meant for little swamp frogs. It's meant for humans."
- ―Luke Skywalker, to Yoda
Frogs were croaking amphibians that could be found on the planets Rodia and Tinnel IV. Klatooine paddy frogs were a type of frogs. The gwerps were similar to frogs in some respects. The large and predatory oggdo species, native to Bogano, had features extremely similar to frogs.[source?]
Upon meeting Jedi Master Yoda—a diminutive green humanoid of an unknown species—a child of the Mud dwellers believed him to be a frog. Later in galactic history, Luke Skywalker compared Yoda to a frog when he met the Jedi Master on Dagobah.
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 24 (Databank A-Z: The HoloNet–General Hux)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Practical"
- The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season One
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Guide to Season One
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 4: Sanctuary"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 2: The Child"
- Heir to the Jedi
- Join the Resistance: Attack on Starkiller Base
- According to Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy, amphibians can live in air and water. Frogs are amphibians, thus they live in water.
- "All Creatures Great and Small"
- Star Wars (2015) 26
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?