- "And we are all aware that Onaconda was a flawed man. He knew better than anyone of his own mistakes, but he never compromised his principles, and what he did, he did for his people. Their needs always came first."
- ―Silood leads Onaconda Farr's funeral
Farr's aide Silood held the eulogy while a detachment of Honor Guards from the Senate Guard served as the ceremonial honor guard. Among the individuals that attended the ceremony were Farr's other aide Lolo Purs and his closest friends Senators Padmé Amidala, Bail Organa, and Mon Mothma. Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine, Vice Chair of the Senate Mas Amedda, Duchess Satine Kryze of Mandalore, and Jedi Masters Yoda and Mace Windu from the Jedi High Council were also in attendance as were several other senatorial colleagues including Riyo Chuchi, Orn Free Taa, and even Farr's political rival, Mee Deechi.
After the funeral, Silood departed for Rodia with Farr's body. It was then that Chancellor Palpatine invited several of the attendees to his office where Lieutenant Tan Divo of the Coruscant Police revealed that Farr had been murdered.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Kamino in 21 BBY and the Battle of Sullust in 20 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must take place between 21 BBY and 20 BBY.