- "I just spoke to the Council and told them about the arms deal."
"Don't tell me. Master Yoda said return home at once."
"On the contrary, he told me not to let Master Anh's death go in vain."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker
During their investigation on Utapau, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker held a funeral for the late Jedi Master Tu-Anh, who had perished as part of an arms deal between the Confederacy of Independent Systems and the Sugi crime lord Endente.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sacrifice"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Death on Utapau"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the Mission to Moraband, which takes place prior to this event, was in 19 BBY. The Battle of Coruscant takes place after this event, and is also placed in 19 BBY. Therefore, this event must have taken place in 19 BBY.