- "One with the Force, they are, and our job it is to remember that we will, in time, also pass on. Luminous beings are we, but temporary vessels, our bodies are. And we shall all find ourselves here, in time. A moment of silence, I ask—to remember, and to move on."
- ―Master Yoda
During the Clone Wars, the Jedi Order held a funeral for the victims who were killed in a bombing of the Jedi Temple. Various Jedi and Galactic Republic dignitaries were in attendance, including Padawan Barriss Offee, who was later revealed to be the mastermind of the attack.
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- The Mandalorian civil war begins in "The Lawless" and does not end until "The Phantom Apprentice." dates the events of "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" between "The Lawless" and "The Phantom Apprentice," so its events must be concurrent to the civil war.
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Sundari and the Ahsoka Tano's departure from the Jedi Order to 19 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must take place in 19 BBY.
- (slide 1)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"