- «It was bad. We lost one almost immediately. Furillo, with V8-R in the astromech slot.»
- ―BB-8, recounting the Battle of Starkiller Base[src]
Furillo was an individual that served as a pilot in the Resistance during its conflict with the First Order. The pilot fought against the First Order in the assault on Starkiller Base. Furillo was killed when the pilot's X-wing starfighter was hit by enemy fire from Starkiller Base's ground defense emplacements. During a ceremony held at the Resistance base on D'Qar for Han Solo after his death on Starkiller Base, General Leia Organa read out the names of the pilots who'd never returned from Starkiller Base.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Indirect mention only)
- Poe Dameron 28: The Awakening, Part III (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s)) (Starfighter only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary notes that Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens takes place 30 years after the Battle of Endor, which takes place during Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition