- «It was bad. We lost one almost immediately. Furillo, with V8-R in the astromech slot.»
- ―BB-8, recounting the Battle of Starkiller Base[src]
Furillo was an individual that served as a pilot in the Resistance during its conflict with the First Order. The pilot fought against the First Order in the assault on Starkiller Base. Furillo was killed when the pilot's X-wing starfighter was hit by enemy fire from Starkiller Base's ground defense emplacements. During a ceremony held at the Resistance base on D'Qar for Han Solo after his death on Starkiller Base, General Leia Organa read out the names of the pilots who'd never returned from Starkiller Base.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Poe Dameron 28 (First appearance) (In flashback(s)) (Starfighter only)