- "Are you sure you won't have that drink? The Fuzzy Tauntaun? Or maybe a Carbon Freeze? No? Well, then, settle back and prepare to be wowed as the great Hondo Ohnaka tells you a story."
- ―Hondo Ohnaka suggests Bazine Netal drink a Fuzzy Tauntaun
A Fuzzy Tauntaun was a drink served at Oga's Cantina that was made using a narcotic substance called buzzz which had a numbing effect. The drink was named after the Tauntauns of Hoth. The smuggler Hondo Ohnaka was fond of the drink.
Behind the scenesEdit
A real world version of this drink can be found at Oga's Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. The menu's description reads, "Peach vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice with tangerine, pure cane sugar, and “buzzz” foam."
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Pirate's Price
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Oga's Cantina has official backstory elements that, though not directly published for the public, are officially canon per the location's show guides and employees, and the details can be obtained verbally from cast members working the store.
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Serves New and Exotic Flavors from a Galaxy Far, Far Away at DisneylandNews.com