- "Medically, she is completely healthy. For reasons we can't explain, we are losing her."
- ―A GH-7 medical droid reports on the condition of Padmé Amidala
The GH-7 series medical assistance droid, also known as the GH-7 Analysis Droid or the GH-7 Droid was a model of medical droid available in the galaxy during the Clone Wars. They were designed to perform blood tests, and from them diagnose their patients condition. One worked in a medical facility on the asteroid Polis Massa. It operated on Senator Padmé Amidala when she entered labor and managed to save her twins, Luke and Leia. However, Amidala lost the will to live and passed away, to the droid's confusion.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Conspiracy"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Leia Organa: Ordeal of the Princess
- Doctor Aphra (2016) 10
- Journey Through Space (First identified as GH-7 Droid)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 43 (Droid Directory: Polis Massan Medical Droids) (First identified as GH-7 series medical assistance droid)
- Star Wars: What is a Droid?
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Droidography
- Star Wars: Destiny – Spark of Hope (Card: )
- (First identified as GH-7 Analysis Droid)