- "Attention all flight personnel, report to your commanders immediately. We have been redirected to Scarif."
- ―GK-77's stored memory from Yavin
GK-77 was an R-series astromech droid, manufactured by Industrial Automaton, that once spent time on Yavin 4. The droid later belonged to the Droid Depot in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu during the war between the First Order and Resistance. At some point after the Battle of Crait, GK-77 was displayed alongside BB-series astromech droids MB-12 and JB-9 in an alcove behind one of the counters in the depot. It had silver, black and white paneling and a black sensor.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Droid Depot (First appearance, simultaneous with Star Wars: Datapad)
- Star Wars: Datapad (First appearance, simultaneous with Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded states that all R-series droids are manufactured by Industrial Automaton. As Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge depicts GK-77 as a R-series droid, these characteristics must also apply to it.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Droid Depot
- ↑ Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia states that all astromech droids are second class droids. As GK-77 is depicted as a astromech droid in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, it must also be a second class droid.