GL-0T15 was a black-plated GL vendor droid owned by the criminal Crimson Dawn group during the reign of the Galactic Empire. It served as the operator for the principal turbolift onboard the Kalevalan Star Yacht First Light, the personal yacht of Crimson Dawn's leader Dryden Vos. In 10 BBY, it spent time on the yacht's viewing platform amongst the guests of a party that Vos was throwing, and was present in the room when the criminal Tobias Beckett and his associates Han Solo and Chewbacca arrived. GL-0T15 was equipped with a bank of weapon scanners including close-range sensor modules in its head that could detect chemical and energy weaponry.
Behind the scenesEdit
GL-0T15 first appeared in the 2018 Anthology film, Solo: A Star Wars Story, and was first named in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as GL-0T15)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Ultimate Sticker Collection
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Vandor in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the event on Vandor in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Solo: A Star Wars Story