GL-0T15 was a black-plated GL vendor droid owned by the criminal Crimson Dawn group during the reign of the Galactic Empire. It served as the operator for the principal turbolift onboard the First Light, the personal yacht of Crimson Dawn's leader Dryden Vos.
In 10 BBY, the vendor droid spent time on the yacht's viewing platform amongst the guests of a party that Vos was hosting and was present in the room when the criminal Tobias Beckett and his associates Han Solo and Chewbacca arrived. GL-0T15 was equipped with a bank of weapon scanners, including close-range sensor modules in its head that could detect chemical and energy weaponry.
Behind the scenes
GL-0T15 first appeared in the 2018 Anthology film, Solo: A Star Wars Story, and was first named in the accompanying reference book, Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as GL-0T15)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Ultimate Sticker Collection
Notes and references
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Vandor in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Empire's founding to 19 BBY, the events on Vandor in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story