The GNK-series power droid, also known as the gonk droid, was a type of well-known power droid manufactured by Industrial Automaton that used binary codes. They were often referred to as Gonk droids in imitation of their simple vocalizations. The Alliance to Restore the Republic modified GNK units so they acted as weapons. Once deployed those droids would march slowly across the battlefield, until they collided with an enemy building, and explode.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO Star Wars: All-Stars – "Dealing with Lando/Han and Chewie Strike Back"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- (First identified as Gonk droid)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising (As "Gonk Droid")
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded (First identified as GNK-series power droid)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
- Star Wars: Droidography