GUHL-JO387O was a planet located on the edge of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories that was covered in craters, deserts, mountains, and mud. At some point before the attack on Tuanul, in 34 ABY, the First Order Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Finalizer was posted in orbit over GUHL-JO387O.
- "You can give a me your full report when we are off this mud hole."
- ―Phasma describing GUHL-JO387O.
GUHL-JO387O was a remote planet located in a remote sector of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. Craters, deserts covered mostly the entire planet, but the planet also featured mountains, mud, and volcanoes. The planet had a Type I atmosphere—it was breathable to oxygen-breathers, such as humans. The planet was also inhabited by purple like creatures, which had four arms, and four ears.
- "Search the planet for any signs of resistance activity. Whatever you find...bring it to me."
- ―Kylo Ren to Phasma
During the Cold war, before the attack on Tuanul, around 34 ABY, the First Order Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Finalizer was posted in orbit over GUHL-JO387O. On aboard the Finalizer, Kylo Ren and three other First Order generals, including general Hux were discussing a attack on Jakku. Later, after the discussion, Kylo Ren commanded captain Phasma in investigate for in resistance activity on GUHL-JO387O. Later, instead of finding resistance activity, Phasma, FN-2187, and other stormtroopers ran into the natives of GUHL-JO3870 that were about to attack, but left the planet before attacking them.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 "Pest Control"—Star Wars Adventures 3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Poe Dameron: Flight Log states that atmospheres habitable to oxygen-breathers, such as humans, are known as "Type 1" atmosphere. "Pest Control" shows that GUHL-JO387O's atmosphere is breathable to humans; therefore, the planet has a Type 1 atmosphere.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars Adventures #3 on Google Play