Gaberwool was a special type of wool. General Armitage Hux of the First Order sometimes wore a special officer's greatcoat made of gaberwool for ceremonial functions. Slicer and codebreaker Master Codebreaker wore a gaberwool tuxedo coat during his stay at Canto Casino on Cantonica.
Behind the scenesEdit
Gaberwool was created for the Star Wars Legends novel The New Rebellion by author Kristine Kathryn Rusch. It was brought into canon when Pablo Hidalgo identified Hux's coat in The Force Awakens as being made from gaberwool in the film's visual dictionary.
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Captain Phasma 4
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as gaberwool)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide