Gadje was a beverage served at the Dead Aeronaut cantina on the Core Worlds planet Corellia. When Corellian Engineering Corporation employee Monti Calay visited the cantina around 34 ABY, he spotted a number of patrons who were regulars of the bar downing a watered-down variant of gadje.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Resistance Reborn (First appearance, simultaneous with Resistance Reborn audiobook)
- Resistance Reborn audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Resistance Reborn)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Resistance Reborn
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- ↑ Resistance Reborn takes place days after the events of Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which are set directly after Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of The Force Awakens to 34 ABY, the events of The Last Jedi and Resistance Reborn must take place around the same year, which also includes Monti Calay's visit to Dead Aeronaut.